December 18, 2020 / Leave a Comment
January 1, 2021 is right around the corner, and as you think about setting your 2021 resolutions, we’re challenging you to make one big commitment related to a sustainability or social issue. In this episode, Marcy takes you through her 5-year journey of setting a sustainability challenge/resolution every year, how to do it, and what you’ll learn.
The list below details any key topics, issues, articles, notes mentioned in today’s show.
- Two of my favorite consumer sustainability podcasts: Eco Chic Podcast and Good Together Podcast
- Learn about the multiple certifications for Cruelty Free products
- What is “5 free,” “4 free,” etc.
- Eileen Fisher’s 2030 plan, a great example in sustainable fashion
- Peter Singer’s Book Ethics in the Real World with multiple animal rights essays